- This topic is empty.
-
AuthorPosts
-
revery_knOl
GuestSo I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for about six weeks or so and thought I’d give my two cents on this. I registered one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was ?10 which seemed fair, threw in fifty quid and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 40x which is pretty standard but I’ve seen way worse.
Game-wise actually surprised me — they’ve got over 3000 titles from studios including Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Betsoft. Spent most of my time on Sweet Bonanza a lot — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live casino section is powered by Evolution — the game shows are great fun, proper dealers streaming in HD.
What I like at Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. I use my Visa and last cashout landed in under 24 hours. There’s also Bitcoin and various e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can browse their full bonus page over at [url=https://constructionlaw2023.com]reveryplay[/url] before you sign up.
Tbh, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there a good while for live chat one evening. Also the site on my phone works fine but some menus are fiddly next to other sites I use. There’s no app as such, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Still, it hasn’t put me off so that says something. Revery Play is properly licensed and feels trustworthy enough. Being UK-based this is a solid shout — I’d just don’t expect the support response times.
revery_pnOl
GuestSo I’ve been playing at Revery Play for about six weeks or so and figured I’d share my take here. I registered one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was just ten quid which seemed fair, deposited ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but not terrible either.
Game selection is pretty stacked — there’s roughly 3000 slots and table games from devs like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Yggdrasil. I’ve been smashing Book of Dead mainly — hit a decent 400x on Book of Dead recently. Live tables is all Evolution — Lightning Roulette is addictive honestly, real croupiers and everything.
One thing I appreciate about Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. Paying with Neteller and my withdrawal landed in under 24 hours. You can also use crypto and various e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d check out their full bonus page on [url=https://curdridgeshow.co.uk]reveryplay[/url] to see for yourself.
Tbh, not everything is amazing. Live chat at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — I waited like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. And the mobile site runs okay though some menus are fiddly next to other sites I use. No standalone app, you just use the mobile browser.
Still, I’m still playing there so that says something. Revery Play is regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. If you’re in the UK it’s a reasonable pick — I’d just be patient with their customer service speed.
Earnesttof
GuestI genuinely enjoyed reading this carefully written piece. The objective approach you took helps clarify the main points beautifully, making it very easy for the audience to digest.
-
AuthorPosts