- This topic is empty.
-
AuthorPosts
-
Colbyred
GuestBookmark earned and folder updated to track this site separately, and a look at pacecabin confirmed the folder upgrade was the right call, organising my reading list so that good sites do not get lost in a sea of casual bookmarks is something I do more carefully now and this site warranted its own spot.
Emanuelmah
GuestTook longer than expected to finish because I kept stopping to think, and a stop at thespeakeasybuffalo did the same to me, content that provokes thought rather than just delivering information is in a different category and the team here is clearly working at that higher level rather than just cranking out posts.
MorganIcels
GuestNow planning to come back when I have the right kind of attention to read carefully, and a stop at choice-eats reinforced that plan, choosing the right moment to read certain content is a quiet form of respect for the work and this site is generating those careful planning behaviours from me consistently as a reader.
findhappinessdaily
GuestA handful of memorable phrases from this one I will probably use later, and a look at findhappinessdaily added a couple more, content that contributes language to my own communication rather than just facts is content with a different kind of utility and this site is providing that linguistic utility consistently across what I read.
HeathLeake
GuestDreGaits
GuestDravenven
GuestLiked the natural conversational tone throughout, never stiff and never overly casual either, and a stop at etherfairs kept that comfortable middle ground going, finding a tone that respects the reader without becoming distant or overly familiar is harder than it sounds and this site nails that balance consistently across many different pieces.
EganAtomy
GuestReading this site over the past week has changed how I evaluate content in this space, and a look at astrebee extended that recalibration, the standards I bring to reading on the topic have shifted upward as a direct result of regular exposure to this kind of work and that shift will outlast any single reading session.
LiamNeict
GuestHowever casually I came to this site I have ended up reading carefully, and a look at boneclog continued earning that careful reading, the conversion from casual visitor to careful reader is something content earns rather than demands and this site has accomplished that conversion for me over the course of just a few pieces.
JoseRinny
GuestA piece that demonstrated competence without performing it, and a look at jetdomes maintained the same self assured but unshowy register, the gap between competence and performance of competence is one I track and this site has clearly chosen to demonstrate rather than perform which I find much more persuasive as a reader.
CurtisCax
GuestHonestly this hits the sweet spot between detail and brevity, no rambling and no shortcuts, and a quick visit to draftlogs kept that going across the related pages, the kind of place that respects your attention without trying to grab it through cheap tactics or attention seeking design choices that get tired fast.
Milosmump
GuestWilfredmaw
GuestLowellcok
GuestOnce I trust a site this much I tend to read everything they publish and that is the trajectory I am on with this one, and a stop at cocoaborn confirmed the trajectory, the rare progression from interested reader to comprehensive reader is something only certain sites earn and this one is earning that progression rapidly.
Billtip
GuestIf I had to summarise the editorial sensibility of this site in a few words it would be careful and human, and a look at portmill extended that summary feeling, capturing the essence of a sites approach in brief is hard but this site has a clear enough identity that the summary comes naturally enough.
-
AuthorPosts