I am new to checking undertones without an appointment but my results change more than I expected. Near a north-facing window my skin looks fairly neutral while warm indoor bulbs make it look noticeably golden. The camera appears to correct color on its own even when I keep the same position and background. I have removed makeup and used a plain gray shirt so clothing should not be adding much reflected color. As a second opinion I am trying a [url=https://hairdye.top]skin undertone test camera[/url] rather than trusting one image. Is a fixed exposure and white-balance setting essential before taking a short series of photos? I am able to add both white and neutral-gray references if that makes the comparison more useful. For those who have done this successfully, which lighting conditions were consistent, and which clues did you ignore? I am mainly looking for a method that produces the same answer twice before I start choosing hair or clothing colors from the result.