- This topic is empty.
-
AuthorPosts
-
rever_xlSl
GuestBeen messing about at Trino Casino for a good few months, usually in the evenings, so take this as a regular player’s take. Joined after a thread on another forum, and the whole thing took about two minutes — just email and a password, although they did want docs later, which I expected.
The library is genuinely big — somewhere north of 3,000 titles last time I looked. Pragmatic Play dominates, so expect the obvious ones — Gates of Olympus pinned to the popular tab. Play’n Go brings Book of Dead and Reactoonz, plus a decent chunk of NetEnt and Microgaming knocking about. I tend to live in high-volatility slots if I’ve got the bankroll for it.
The bonus at Trino Casino was a 100% match to ?300 with 150 spins, split across the first couple of deposits. Playthrough is 40x, which is about average, not amazing. Minimum is ?10. There’s a no-deposit spins offer if you sign up to emails — it comes and goes, so it’s worth a see the current terms over on [url=https://fisioact.com/casino-trino-payment-methods-guide-for-uk-players/]trino casino[/url] before you commit.
Cashouts are honestly the part I care about most, and on this front Trino has been fine. Cashed out ?420 to Skrill a fortnight ago and it cleared next morning. Visa and Mastercard work, e-wallets are quicker, plus there’s crypto if that’s your thing. My gripe: card withdrawals took four working days the first time.
Live chat is 24/7 and the agents answered properly, but getting a human took ten minutes on a Saturday night. The live section runs on Evolution, so real croupiers, proper blackjack and roulette tables, plus Crazy Time and Lightning Roulette if you like the game show stuff — I don’t, much. No app, just a browser version, and it works fine on my Pixel though sometimes logs me out mid-spin.
-
AuthorPosts